Thursday, August 21, 2008

Reality Shows Galore

Okay, so I am not a big reality show person at all. I hate American idol, Americas Best Dance Crew, Dancing with the Stars, and many many more. HOWEVER, the reality shows I do watch, I am obsessed with.

Some of my favorites right now include:

My Life on the Dlist (Just ended *sadface*)
The Hills
Making the Band
Project Runway
Shear Genius
Americas Next Top Model

Those are just the ones I can think of right now. I'm also super excited to see Rachel Zoes new show on Bravo.

Hopefully, in future episodes I will be able to come here and post my thoughts, reviews, and commentary. That's a lot of shows though, so I might have to miss a few. haha

Reality television can be fun, as long as you take it with a grain of salt, and remember that in the end, it is just tv. Not everything you see is reality.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use to be the same way. I hated reality shows. But i'm like in love with alot now. The Hills & D-list are awesommme. YOU HAVE TO GOTO VH1.com and watch "New york Goes to Hollywood" cause I think you'll like it. and "The Cho Show" -- She's Hilarious. :P

williexwhip on August 29, 2008 at 6:55 PM said...

I LOVE the Cho Show. I've loved her forever. i wish it was an hour show though =[. im not really feelin new york goes too hollywood. its too fake and planned out. but her mom does crack me up/make me nervous.

Anonymous said...

LMAO@"her mom does crack me up/make me nervous" lol

I never knew about M. Cho Until the show... I love it... I hope it gets more than one season... they r not promoting it too much

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010