Friday, September 12, 2008

Amy Winehouse ... DJ?


So amy was DJing at a club yesterday, but thats irrelavent. What I want to know is why there are all these people always around her, but no one tries to help her? Everytime I see pictures of her, I just want to jump through my screen and help her. Bathe her, Give her good food, Put her in the hospital. She's obviously not right. She's not well enough to be going out and djing and shit. Get her help! When it comes to other celebrities, they're handlers, and family, and friends don't want them to get help, because they are benifiting from the celebrity. Going places, money, clothes, food. Why would they want to give that up, because the celebrity has a little drug problem? It's sad but it's true. However, with Amy, she's not even making money anymore. Her cd is old, she doesn't show up to her performances. So why is she not getting help? It's weird how after Britney went crazy, and stopped making money, her family took care of it. But Amys fucked up family doesn't do shit.

Okay I'm done, I just get so worked up when it comes to her. I love her and her music soo much.






(source)

0 comments:

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010