Saturday, September 13, 2008

Danity Kane Breaks up?

YBF sources who overheard the drama going down in the house dished to us about last night’s meeting. Boss man was in rare form. The meeting ended up in a huge screaming match with Aubrey talking sly at the mouth (she does it often as I’ve witnessed that myself) about Dawn going solo. Dawn clapped back at Aubrey defending herself, and brought up the fact that Aubrey did her own thing on Broadway this summer. Puff intervened, Aubrey popped off at the mouth at him again, and he screamed “You know what? F*ck you, you’re out the group.” Then he turned to D. Woods and said “I heard you were unhappy too. You can get the f*ck out too.” And it was all caught on video since the meeting went down while they were taping this season’s finale show. I hear the footage could air on this season’s finale episode or during next season’s (yes, another one) “MTB” they’re taping now as well. I couldn’t make this ish up if I tried.

I love Danity Kane! Aubrey used to be my favorite, but now she is just too trashy. She got sucked into that whole underground Hollywood trashy druggie shit. Lets just say she's the female Chris Crocker. Except with a smidgen of talent. I could definitely see her leaving/getting kicked out of the group. However, this story seems fake, because I can't see D. Woods getting kicked out. She's atleast a good singer. This all smells like fake reality show drama, but it's juicy nonetheless
(source)

0 comments:

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010