Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jordin Sparks Defends Purity Ring, Haters her Career


Jordin Sparks does not regret her outburst at Sunday’s Video Music Awards following Russell Brand’s persistent teasing of promise ring-wearers, like world-famous virgins the Jonas Brothers.

The “Tattoo” singer admits that she could have selected a wiser choice of words. “It’s something I feel strongly about,” the American Idol 6 winner tells Entertainment Weekly. “I wish I would’ve worded it differently — that somebody who doesn’t wear a promise ring isn’t necessarily a slut — but I can’t take it back now. It was a split-second thing, and it came out kind of wrong. Still, I don’t regret it.”

“I have nothing against him at all,” Jordin told EW of Russell.


How big of a dumbass can she be? She needs to regret that shit like no other! Those purity rings are JOKES. Has she not seen Saved!? Teeth?! Those things dont last. And when everyone finds out you've fallen off the "wagon", you are deemed a slut. Look at Britney! I've never liked Crazy Sparks, but this shit is on another level.

Unacceptable!

(source)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to let you know that purity rings do last if the person wearing one is truly devoted to waiting for his/her husband or wife. Besides, it used to be standard custom to NOT have sex before marriage years ago, and for good reason. With having sex, people are more susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases, only a few of which are curable and most kill you in the long run, more quickly than if you had not gotten the disease. Also, teenagers are much more susceptible to these diseases, because their sexual reproductive organs are still growing and are not fully developed. Of the millions of people who have these diseases, 1 in 4 girls have a disease, and of all the people that have an STD, 24% are teens. Plus, having sex with somebody you haven't promised to be with for the rest of your life can end in horrible results. Breaking up, heartache, shame, anger--sometimes even murder in rare extreme cases. Given all this, I think I'd rather wait and remain pure for my spouse, and give him the one gift that I can't give anybody else in the world; my virginity. And that's the only person I will want to have it. These are the reasons my purity will last, no matter what.

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010