Friday, September 19, 2008

Kathy Griffin Is Now A-List


Comedienne Kathy Griffin is set for a career boost after the success of her hit U.S show Life On The D-list reportedly led to a flood of TV offers.

According to the New York Post, the star will announce the next step in her career after Sunday's 60th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.

A source tells the newspaper, "Other networks are aggressively pursuing Kathy for a multi-tiered deal, which would include hosting a late-night talk show, award shows, and continuing her reality show and comedy specials."

A spokesperson for Griffin declined to comment on the report.


You guys just do not understand how much I love Kathy Griffin. She is literally one of my idols. I would do anything for her. I'll watch any show she's on, any movie, anything. I don't care if it's shitty. I support this woman more then anyone. I'm not even making sense right now, thats how excited I am, and how hard it is for me to express my love for her. I want her to have the biggest shows on tv, tons of Emmys. Fuckkk. I love you Kathy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(source)

0 comments:

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010