Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New iPod Touch, Nano, & Itunes

The new iPod Touches are sexual. I got the first iPod Touch last year in November. It was great... for like 2 months. Now it's lame as hell. But I do want the 2g iPod touch, because it has speakers and external volume controls. Oh, and might I add, I got the 8gb version last year for $315, and now the new 16gb is only $300?! Please help me figure out that logic. I'm so pissed.

How Lame are the new nanos? Why is apple backtracking? First they made it super small and innovative, now they are making them huge, and oval-ish? I don't get it in the least! Will you be buying one?


What in the hell is this shit? What's Genius? Why would I want to search for songs by the album? And when the hell am I going to be able to change the color from that ugly grey and blue? If you know whats going on, PLEASE give me some answers.

As soon as I can scrape up some cash, I might sell my old iPod Touch, and get the new 16gb. But I'd rather save up for a macbook. Since I am a comedian/musician/videomaker/blogger. I've been dying for one forever. A few months ago, I had 600 dollars, and instead of waiting and saving for a macbook, I went and got a fucking HP. I know, I'm stupid. But thats wayyyy off topic.

Do YOU like the new itunes? Will you be replacing your old iPod touch/other mp3 player for the new 2g iPod touch? How gross are the new nanos? Let me Know!

Love you Bitches <3

(source)
& my itunes

0 comments:

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010