Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog [9.7.08]

Ugh, so I just spent 12 hours editing codes and shit on here. I didn't even change that much, but it still took forever.

I wish I could find a cute layout that was still professional and not like, hot pink with hearts and flowers and shit.

I need to make another viddeoooo.

It's so hard being on 2 channels. I have williexwhip, and then the other collab channel im on. It's hard enough finding the energy and creativity for my own, much less another one, which I HAVE to do on a weekly basis. But whatever. No one said workin' your way around youtube would be easy.

OMG I remember like 3 years ago, I started a youtube channel with videos of me singing. That was back when youtube just started. Weirddd. I wish I would have kept on with that channel. Who knows, I could be one of those bitches with hundreds of thousands of subs and views. FUCK!

Oh and then like 2 years ago, I started another channel making little skits and stuff. Thinking about it now, those sucked hard. But I still wish I would have kept up with it. I don't even remember that channel name. One of the videos I made was an iPhone parody. Back before it even came out, and no one new what it looked like. I taped my ipod nano onto my cellphone. Haha. I'm such a dork.

Okay, enough reminiscing. Have a great night.

Love you bitches <3

0 comments:

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010