Sunday, September 7, 2008

VMAs Commentary Exclusive Britney and Rihanna Pictures and Video

I'm crushed! Yeah her little skit with Jonah Hill was cute. Then she had on that cute silver dress. The intensity built, she was on stage, then out comes Rihannas little army of freaks! I was steamin'! We've been robbed! Rihanna sucked! She should NEVER sing live! Ughh fuck this. Britney's fuck up last year was 10 times better then Rihannnas shitty performance. I'm over it. I know I should have watched True Blood.

So, it was Britneys night. It's her first year to win, and she gets 3! Congrats brit, keep it up!

Rihanna's first performance was terrible, but she looked hot singing her new Numa Numa inspired song, Live Your Life.

Russell Brand said some contraversial things about the Jonas Brothers, but I thought he was Hilarious, and very very sexy.

Christina Aguilera looked like Lady GaGa, but the song was hot, and she looked sexy.

Lovee Pinks new song.

That's all that I saw. Hope you guys enjoyed the show, and thanks for checking out my blog!

Night Bitches

Pictures, and Video.

(Click Picture To Enlarge)




















(Pic Source)
(Video Source)

2 comments:

kayce. on September 7, 2008 at 11:50 PM said...

pink was by far the fiercest bitch evah... i <3 disturbia but that was a 6/10 for me. rihanna was back to her bitchin' self w/ TI (my husband) tho... i saw you on google girl! hot!

Anonymous said...

I said the EXACT same thing about christina! When she first came up I said "Omg lady gaga is with her!?"

She DID look like her! the hair, the mask and the outfit!

I loved russel and rihanna! and SO glad tokio hotel won an award

 

Williexwhip Copyright © 2010